Saturday 16 March 2013

All Dressed Up for Mother's Day


Hello everyone!  I've been having a lovely weekend with some gorgeous friends getting creative.  Today I worked on my project class for April, and I want to show you what I came up with.  It's a frame using the "Dress Ups" Framelits from the current Stampin'Up Autumn catalogue.  To make them I also used the "Razzleberry Splash" Simply Scrappin' Pack and had fun creating embellishments for the dresses.  It took me back to my childhood playing dress ups!  Soooo... much fun!

So.... who wants to create this frame (and a matching gift card) with me?  This is my project class for April... and I thought it would make a great Mother's Day gift (of course it doesn't have to be for Mother's Day... you could always keep it for yourself!)  I will need to stick to limited numbers for this class so please email me by clicking HERE if you would like to attend.  Here are the details:

All Dressed Up Project Class
Tuesday 9th April @ 7.30pm
or
Thursday 11th April @ 11am
Cost $40
Alternatively, if you wish to purchase the All Dressed Up Framelits and Stamp Set bundle (or the "Dress Ups" framelits and Razzleberry Splash Simply Scrappin' Pack) you will receive your class at half price, ie $20.  If you wish to take up this option, just let me know when you book in so that I can order them to be collected when you attend your class.  I need at least one week's notice if that is the case.
All materials and light refreshments are provided.  Cardmaking and papercraft classes are held on the Central Coast, and the address will be supplied to you at time of booking.

I'll be putting up some more April Class projects and dates in the next couple of days, so stay tuned..

Here is the matching card you will be making along with the frame...


No comments: