Monday 8 May 2017

International Scrapbooking Day layout - celebrating Onstage Sydney April 2017




Happy Monday everyone!

I made this layout for International Scrapbooking Day, which was actually on Saturday (6th).

I did create the layout on Saturday though, so that counts right?  And added it to the Memory Keeping with StampinUp Facebook page (click on it and check it out if you would like to see what the design team and other members have been up to!).  So Im not too far behind the times....

I kept this layout very simple and used elements from the "Good Vibes" Card kit and assessory pack from StampinUp!  As it is a night-time layout I kept the background a little darker (thats Island Indigo Cardstock) and kept my accessories darker too (mostly Night of Navy) and a little silver.   I sponged all around the edges of my layout using Night of Navy ink and a mask to get that geometric design. The mask is one of the cut outs in the Good Vibes Accessory pack... and after I finished masking with it you can see I added it to my design just above the Ferris Wheel. I like the "grungy" look it gets after being used as a mask...

This page is all about the fun I had with my team member Courtenay and her husband Tony at the end of our Onstage training day in Sydney last month.  Luna Park really was such a lovely venue, and ending the day with drinks and a lovely meal was perfect.

Of course all the Memory Keeping products in our current Annual catalogue are retiring at the end of this month, and they have been super popular so some have already sold out!  If you are after these I wouldn't be wasting any time... jump on to the Online Store and get what you can while you can!

Enjoy this gorgeous May weather we've been having!

Linda D x

No comments: