Monday 26 June 2017

A few spots left - NEW Incolor Ribbon and Paper share for 2017 colours (Australian Customers Only)



A couple of weeks ago I popped up a new Incolor ribbon and paper share.... and I've had quite a few people take this up... THANK YOU!  However, because I have been away from my business for a couple of weeks due to unforeseen circumstances, I didn't really market it as I might have normally. So I do have a few shares left, and if you haven't jumped on board yet, now is your chance!  I'll close this last round off at the end of this week (30th June 2017), so here is your last chance to get your hands on these awesome shares. 

Here are the details...

Ribbon Share:
1/4 roll of each of the 5 colours of Incolor Finely woven ribbon.
That works out to be approximately 2.2m of each colour.
Cost will be $16 per share for all 5 colours.


Receive 1/4 of the pack of "Fresh Florals" DSP.... front and backs of each design in all five colours.  Paper will be cut into 6"x6" sheets and mailed directly to you.  This paper matches your ribbons perfectly if you choose to do both shares. 
Cost is $12 to take part in the paper share.

Or you can do BOTH shares for $25!


For those that have already paid me for the first round of shares, thank you so much.... yours are mailing out this week.

Here is a snap of the paper too!  Don't they look awesome together?  You are going to love working with these colours!  



For a bit of fun I embossed the edges of the ribbon holders with the Rambling Rose stamp from the Wood Words stamp set.  Isn't it cute??

If you would like to be part of either or both of these shares you will need to let me know in an email by clicking HERE.  I look forward to sharing these awesome ribbons and papers with you!

Linda x

No comments: