Sunday 11 June 2017

Coffee Cafe, Copper and Texture!



Here is a set I knew I had to have as soon as I saw it!  It's called the "Coffee Break" suite and its a whole suite of products that include the Stamp Set and framelits (as a bundle) plus co-ordinating DSP, Corrugated Elements and a matching cardstock pack.  Love them!

The stamp set itself is called "Coffee Cafe", and its a super fun set of takeaway cups and all the accessories you might expect at your local coffee shop.  Plus there is framelits to cut them out (of course).  Here I also used my Burlap background stamp to add extra texture behind my coffee cup, and embossed a piece of copper foil to up the texture too.  I used the Seaside embossing folder for this... but I kinda thought it looked a bit like coffee steam :-)  The burlap trim brought it all together.

There is one other item I added... I used the coffee foam framelit to create a stencil for the foam, and then used my Embossing paste over the top of the stencil to create a realistic looking foam which I then popped onto dimensionals.  Its hard to see in the pic, but it is uneven just like real foam would be.

You'll be seeing quite a few cards and projects made with these items in the coming weeks.

I've included a product list below for you....

Enjoy!

Linda D


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments: