Tuesday 4 July 2017

Christmas meets Eastern Palace for simple Christmas cards



Its a known fact that I love to get the very most out of my stamp sets!  One of my most favourite things is to find alternative uses for sets that I am already using.... so that they suddenly become even more versatile.

Here today is a great example... this is the flower shape from the Eastern Medallions framelits set.  But done in Cherry cobbler and made to look like a Poinsettia...  doesnt it look good?  And in this colour combo (Cherry Cobbler, Tranquil Tide and Soft Suede) its easy to make it look pretty Christmassy.  I'd like to take credit for this awesome idea, but sadly I cant... I pinched the idea for the Poinsettia flower from the very clever Courtenay Heuston after I saw her use it on THIS CARD.  Im lucky to have Courtenay in my team of demonstrators.... and I love that we all inspire each other on a regular basis!

I've included a product list for the card should you wish to make one for yourself.  You will find the Eastern Beauty Bundle one of the most versatile stamp and framelit sets in your collection... they are useful for SO many things!

Or if you are on the Central Coast, I have a class running tomorrow in which this car will feature as one of our designs.  More details are HERE.   Cost is $20 to attend, and you'll go home with 6 cards!  To book your spot click HERE.

See you soon!

Linda D x

Product List



No comments: