Friday 28 July 2017

Thailand Trip Achievers Hop - Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peek!


There are a bunch of things I adore about the trips we get to take with StampinUp! but today I am getting to show you one of my favourite things!  We get given a LOT of presents when we are away (e.g. pillow gifts on your bed every single day!) and this year was no exception.  But because our trip was in July this year it meant that a lot of the gifts we received were brand new products from our upcoming Holiday Catalogue!  There is nothing quite like being amongst the first to not only see the catalogue, but to get our hands on brand new products and have the chance to play with them!


Here it is!?  Do you LOVE it?  I do!

The only frustrating part of that for me was that we weren't able to show you yet!  But as of today StampinUp has given those of us that earned the trip permission to start posting our new projects!  Woohoo!  So if you would like to see a bunch of projects made with as yet unreleased Holiday products I suggest you follow along for this awesome blog hop with demonstrators from all over the world!

We did get to participate in Make and Takes whilst we were at the resort. I loved everything we made,  but so far I am IN LOVE with the Year of Cheer Suite... thats one has beautiful COPPER and CHAMPAGNE foil accents!  Just gorgeous!  Wait til you see it!

So I've come home and made my first few projects with new Holiday catalogue products. Today I am just showing you one of them, but don't worry... there's lots more to come.



This card uses the new stamp set "Watercolor Christmas" for the words, and I've cut my sentiment with the largest circle in the Stitched Shapes framelits.  I also used an aqua painter to watercolour over the circle a little... to ever-so-lightly blur the lines of the sentiment.  (You wouldn't have to do this if you didn't like it, but I do)  The background paper is the "Merry Music" Speciality DSP.. which comes in black and white, but I coloured it with my brayer and 2 shades of ink... Soft Sky and Tranquil Tide. The little silver holly piece below the sentiment is cut with the Quilt Builder Framelit dies (lots more to show you in that set - if you love quilting AND paper craft you are going to love it!) and you might have spotted the other new product... the black and white Striped Ribbon!  This is one of my new favourite things... although for this card I wanted the stripe but not the full width of the ribbon (its 2.2cm across) so I cut the wire edge off to make it a little narrower.  I love that ribbon! You are going to see me doing a lot of creating with it I think!



Here's what is important for you to know:  These products are not available to customers until September 1st, but Demonstrators can start ordering them on the 1st August.  You'll see lots of goodies posted online over the coming month. You can either wait to September... or join as a demonstrator and get your hands on them from next week!  And right now if you join, you will get $356 worth of product in your kit.. which only costs $169! How good is that??  Here are the extras that are only available for new demonstrators who join StampinUp in July:


Thats on top of the $235 worth of value in your kit (which you get to choose... whatever you want up to that value!).  Once you've joined you get a minimum of 20% off your orders as long as you remain a demonstrator. Really its too good a deal to pass up!

Otherwise, if you are happy to wait until September I will have a launch event and other Christmas events and clubs for you to be part of.  Click the Class and Event Schedule up above to see what's coming up!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.... Scroll down and click on the name below mine to continue the hop and I hope you enjoy all the fabulous creations!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: