Tuesday 12 September 2017

Snowflake Sentiments gets the Versamark Resist treatment for classes this week!



If you are within driving distance of the NSW Central Coast.... get yourself to class this week!  I have 2 classes (one evening and one daytime) to make it as convenient as possible for people to come along.  The second week of the month is always technique classes, and this month we are doing Versamark Resist.  I did teach this one quite a few years ago, but with so many new customers and new products that have arrived in the time since then, I think we are well overdue for another class with this awesome technique. 

Today I've created this awesome Versamark Resist background on our Glossy Cardstock with a couple of my favourite colours.  In particular I love the professional result that you get with this technique... it looks so polished!  You are going to love these card designs!

Here are the dates and times:

Tuesday 12th September @ 7.30pm

or

Wednesday 13th September @ 11.15am.  (Only a couple of spots left in the daytime class)

Cost is $25 and all materials and refreshments are provided.  

Come along and learn something new.....Click HERE to contact me and book your spot!

No comments: