Monday 25 September 2017

Video Tutorial: Creative Ideas with Foil Snowflakes from StampinUp - Part 3


Today I am back to show you yet another way to use the Foil Snowflakes featured in the latest Holiday Catalogue (2017) from StampinUp.   We are making Christmas wreaths... building on the embossing technique I showed in the last video I posted last week (Part 2).   I love these wreaths.... they really work well on your cards, and are not that hard to do either.



Hopefully you are now starting to see how awesome these Foil Snowflakes are!  If you want to add them to your orders they are only $10 and can be found in the Online Store.  Or click the SHOP NOW button to go directly to the store.

So in case you are all "snowflakes out" I am going to post some other bits and pieces in the coming days... but don't worry... there will still be some Foil Snowflakes coming to a card near you very soon......

Here's the video... enjoy!

No comments: