Thursday 4 January 2018

Balancing Party Pandas


Today I am showcasing another fun set from our new Sale-A-Bration offerings..... this set is called "Party Pandas" and its a super cute set of 3 pandas (I've only used 2 of them here) and other stamps that help you put them all together.  Here's the full stamp set:


They are available in Red Rubber - either wood mount or clear mount - and they are free with a $90 order.  Yep, thats right... FREE.  You can order any products from any of the current catalogues and qualify for the free sets.  If you would like to see ALL the free offerings, click HERE to see the SAB catalogue.




If you are wondering where that gorgeous turquoise glimmer paper came from... its available in our Occasions catalogue in a pack of turquoise, green and dazzling Diamonds 6"x6" paper!

I also used some DSP on this card - its called "Bubbles and Fizz" and it is also a free SAB item.  I love the Lemon Lime Twist with the black and white!  Here are the papers in the pack:


To order through my Online Store click the SHOP NOW button here on this page! Products are shipped directly to you, anywhere in Australia for a low postage charge.

Questions?  Just ask me by clicking HERE to contact me!

Linda D

No comments: