Tuesday 9 January 2018

Video Tutorial: Using Embossing Folders with Brusho Crystal Colours (No Big Shot required!)


Today I am sharing a little technique that I came up with whilst playing around with my new Brusho Colour Crystals from our new Occasions Catalogue.  The idea of using embossing folders with Brusho has indeed been tried before.  What is new (I think) is the idea of using the embossing folders as a type of little printing press.... so you dont even need a Big Shot for this.  Of course you can use a Big Shot if you wish... but you will get quite a different effect (as shown in the video).

So rather than try to explain it, Im going to let you view the video.  I have also included a list of products below if you would like to buy any of these items for yourself (just click on the items you want to be directed to the Online Store).

Next week I am holding a technique class with the Brosho Crystal Colours.  Im going to be showing a few different ways to use them (not including this one in the video) so you'll be able to use them with confidence.  They are truly beautiful and so vibrant... you can get so many different effects with them! To view the class schedule click the Class schedule tab above.

Here is the link to the video:


I know you will love them!

Linda D


Product List
Leaf Punch
[144667]
$28.00

No comments: