Monday 12 February 2018

Apron of Love Bundle in 2 different colour ways



I've started to play around with the Apron of Love bundle in the past couple of days.  This is one that I got early on when the Occasions Catalogue began, but I just hadn't got around to having a play with it.  Well yesterday I decided it was time to fix that.... and I created a cute little card using one of my favourite current colours... Calypso Coral.  Its funny how I go through colour phases... do you do that too?  Of course blue is still my favourite and I often come back to it.  But I also have little escapades with other colours, and Calypso Coral has been popping up quite a bit of late :-)

There are so many things I love about this bundle... but I just adore those little utensils!  I've been cutting them out of Silver Foil paper and they look so cute!  Baking and BBQs are covered!

I think cards made with this bundle could be used for a variety of different types of occasions.  Im actually thinking of giving this one below to my BBQ loving husband for our anniversary... I think he would like it!  We've been married 2 years today!   (I made this card originally for the Colour Inkspirations Challenge this week.... the challenge was to use Bermuda Bay, Emerald Envy, Tranquil Tide and Sahara Sand.  Luckily you were allowed to add metallics too... phew!)



My challenge to you today is to check your stamps and supplies, and if you have a set or bundle that has seen little of no use.... grab it out and create with it!  You bought it because you loved it, so make sure to put it to use!  You just might be surprised with you come up with!  (And if you cant get inspired there's always the option of typing the name of your set into the Pinterest Search.... LOADS of awesome ideas in there!)

Enjoy!


Product List

No comments: