Thursday 22 February 2018

Its a Beautiful Day! Brought to you by Stampin'Up Australia!


This morning I attempted to clean up my craft studio.  This relatively easy task is often thwarted by my discovery of various items which inevitably leads to creating rather than cleaning. Anyone else relate??

Today I came across this rose from the Beautiful Day stamp set... which I had coloured in previously.  I cant even remember when that actually was.  But I also had some left over pieces of this Petal Passion DSP (the Black and White) on the desk and it immediately called out to me to put it all together on a card.  So here it is!  I love black and white with a pop of colour (and red is always stunning).  The only thing I actually had to go and get off the shelf was the sentiment.... everything else was right there!  Not even a Big Shot required for this card... I fussy cut around the rose.

I've included a product list below should you wish to purchase any of these items for yourself.  Just click on the item you want to be taken to the Online Store.   Items are shipped directly to you, anywhere in Australia.  All you need is a credit card to place the order through the store.

(I also photographed this Flat Lay of my card for my Instagram account)



Enjoy the card and I'll be back soon!

Linda D x


Product List


No comments: