Wednesday 7 March 2018

Colour on Black for High Drama.... using the Hello Color Stamp Set



Today's card follows the video tutorial I posted yesterday... it uses the same technique.  But this time I used a line drawing set to colour in. The fact that it is a detailed stamp, designed to colour in, means that it worked quite well even on the black.  Even though I might not normally use a line-drawn stamp for this technique.... but I think it works dont you?



This card only uses a few supplies.  I've listed them below for you.  But the fun really is in the colouring..... its quite therapeutic!  If you'd like to see the tutorial I made for the technique, then click HERE.

The sentiment is from the Perennial Birthday stamp set... one of my faves at the moment.

I hope you enjoy my little card today!


Product List

2 comments:

Lucy Schmidt said...

Thanks, Linda, for your "variation on a theme." It sounds like concepts we talked about in music classes long ago. 😉 I've bookmarked it, as I do so many of your cards and ideas.

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thanks so much for commenting Lucy!