Wednesday 18 April 2018

The Alaska Achievers Blog Hop - Onstage Inspiration!



Welcome to this month's Alaska Achievers Blog Hop... this month we are showing off lots of ideas, pictures and inspiration from our recent Onstage event.  Ours was held in Sydney, and I had the massive privilege of being a presenter at the event.  You can read more about this HERE.

Onstage events are the most awesome days of learning, fun and creativity.  Stampin'Up put them on twice a year, and there's no way I would miss one!  But the best bit is hanging out with 600 other demonstrators who love what you love! What a fantastic day we had together!



I had nearly 50 of my team attending this past Onstage.  Most of us were in Sydney, (one was also at the Perth event... hello Gail!) and one of the things I love to do at each Onstage is to give my ladies a team gift.  This time they were relatively simple, but I think they liked them!  Firstly I asked on our team facebook forum whether people preferred tea or coffee (or neither), and once I had an idea of numbers, I made up these cute little pouches.  The long ones were perfect for either coffee or hot chocolate, and the smaller ones were just right for the English Breakfast tea bags.  To make the pouches I used the Lots to Love box framelit dies in Crumb Cake and then decorated them with the Coffee Cafe DSP.  (And both of those things are retiring!)

I also added little critter-themed post it notes so that they could mark their brand new catalogues with their favourites! (Getting the new catalogues at these events is a big perk of going to Onstage... those who go get to see all the new stuff first!)

The bad news is that Onstage is only available for demonstrators.  The good news is that if you are a demonstrator, you are very welcome to attend!  The next Onstage will be in November and Im already making my plans to be there!  Onstage is such a perk of being a demonstrator.... its just a fantastic day out!  (And if you want to attend... now is a great time to join as a demonstrator so that you can come too!)

I hope you enjoy our blog hop today! (Click the name below mine to continue the hop)

Linda D x


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Linda I am a fellow Demonstrator and would love the instructions for these if you have them. I have several friends who are coffee drinkers and I always give them a little happy (as I call it ) and these would be perfect.

Susan from MS

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Hi Susan... Im planning a video to show how I made these. So stay tuned :)